Streamlines Telehealth - HIPAA Compliant - Retrieve and Update - Email to Patient
FMLA form completion time reduced by up to half!
Tip boxs include links to Family & Medical Leave Act definitions.
Discover the FMLA-AID app which is designed to save doctors’ and their staff time and frustration with those hard to complete Department of Labor Family & Medical Leave forms.
FMLA App Features
- HIPAA Compliant.
- Tip boxes for each field as you complete the form.
- Quick links to Family & Medical Leave Act definitions.
- All versions saved for easy reference and retrieval.
- Patients can call and request FML paperwork instead of walking them in.
- Allows office to email form to the patient (with signed HIPAA Privacy form on file).
FMLA App Benefits
- Save time. Cut form handling by as much as 50%.
- Enjoy easy access. Pull up and reprint at any time.
- Cut walk-in traffic. Process through call-in requests.
- Find resources fast. Questions on form fields quickly answered.
- Facilitate submissions. Easy email system saves on printing and paper.
- Reduce duplication. No more entering the same information over and over.
DOCTORS’ OFFICES – FACILITATE TELEHEALTH SERVICES
SAVE TIME & STREAMLINE YOUR FORMS
HOW IT WORKS
Select the appropriate Family & Medical Leave form (DOL: WH-380E, WH-380F, WH-385 and WH-385V). Once the form is completed, signed, and saved it can then be printed or emailed straight to the patient. (To email the patient, the doctor’s office must have a signed HIPAA Privacy form on file and this will be uploaded into the system as an attachment). IT’S JUST THAT SIMPLE!