Streamlines Telehealth - HIPAA Compliant - Retrieve and Update - Email to Patient
FMLA form completion time reduced by up to half!
Tip boxs include links to Family & Medical Leave Act definitions.
The FMLA-AID App saves Doctors’ offices time and frustration.
Complete FML forms in as much as half the time.
Email completed forms directly to the patient.
Discover the FMLA-AID app which makes it easier and more efficient to complete the FML forms. Complete those dreaded forms with our electronic system faster than ever before. You’ll discover it is so much more than just a form. Let’s face it, physicians staff have a love/hate relationship with filling out the Family and Medical Leave forms so let our system ease the pain!
FMLA App Features
- Tip box for each field as you complete the form.
- Quick links to Family & Medical Leave Act definitions.
- Save and retrieve forms for revisions.
- Saved versions kept in the system for easy reference.
- Patients can call and request FML paperwork instead of walking them in.
- Allows office to email form to the patient (with signed HIPAA Privacy form on file).
- HIPAA Compliant.
FMLA App Benefits
- Save time. Cut form handling by as much as 50%.
- Reduce duplication. No more entering the same information over and over.
- Find resources fast. Questions on form fields quickly answered.
- Cut walk-in traffic. Process through call-in requests.
- Facilitate submissions. Easy email system saves on printing and paper.
- Enjoy easy access. Pull up and reprint at any time.
- No more filing of paperwork, therefore, freeing up storage space as it is all maintained in the system.
Schedule a Call
DOCTORS’ OFFICES – FACILITATE TELEHEALTH SERVICES
SAVE TIME & STREAMLINE YOUR FORMS
HOW IT WORKS
In the system the doctor’s office selects the appropriate Family & Medical Leave form (WH-380E, WH-380F, WH-385 and WH-385V).
Once the doctor’s office has filled in the form, they will save. They can then either print the completed form or email to the patient.
To email the patient, the doctor’s office must have a signed HIPAA Privacy form on file and this will be uploaded into the system as an attachment. The office should also upload the job description or any other documentation supplied by the patient
The doctor’s office will be able to make changes to the form for 90 days and all versions will be saved.